1 Day Programme
This exceptional workshop shows managers and leaders how to get the best out of their people and teams. First, we start with SELF MANAGEMENT. Using a mix of conventional teaching techniques and experiential learning in groups, participants learn through invigorating teamwork how to manage a mix of high and low performers, a mix of high and low confidence, how to manage talented but difficult personalities and how to create a cohesive team that generates higher engagement, higher performance and lower attrition.
- Manager Self Care to Safeguard Workplace Mental Health
- Psychometrics – Their Important Role in Managing People & Teams
- Mentoring – How it helps develop and engage employees
- Coaching – How it’s transforming Employee Engagement including live practice and group work
- Team Dynamics – Experiential learning in how to manage different personalities in one team
Up to 12 Managers
€400 per participant
2 Day Workshop Programme
This exceptional 2-day workshop is more comprehensive in scope covering SELF, LEADERSHIP AND COMPANY. It shows managers and leaders how to get the best out of their people and teams and includes the 25 Competencies of Leadership, EQ – Triggers and Self-Regulation and Company Strategies to retain staff including EVP, Induction and L&D Programmes.
Using conventional teaching techniques and experiential learning in groups, participants learn through invigorating teamwork how to manage a mix of high and low performers, a mix of high and low confidence, how to manage talented but difficult personalities and how to craft a cohesive team for higher performance and lower attrition.
The Two Day Course includes:
- Self Care – How to Safeguard your Mental Health as a Manager/Leader
- Psychometrics – how they help you understand your direct report’s strengths and weaknesses and understand the dynamics of your team better
- 25 Competencies of Leadership – What are they? The difference between Management and Leadership. Am I a leader or a manager?
- Teams – Experiential learning in groups– how to manage different personalities in a team for better performance
- Time Keeping – Tips on Managing Your Time Better to manage your people better
- The Role of Mentoring in Managing and Motivating People
- The Transformative Power of Coaching – Practice in Groups
- The Importance of EQ – Group Work on Triggers and Self-Regulation
- The Impact Company Policies have on Employee Performance including: Culture, Communications, EVP, Induction, L&D
Up to 12 Participants
€650 per participant
All in-company workshops are bespoke to include real ‘people challenges’ that the company is facing. Challenges are worked through in the group sessions.
Group Managing Director | Brennan & Company, SVS Ltd & SMCNI Ltd.
The detailed work that Maura did with our 12 senior management team members, across the 3 companies in the Group, has been very beneficial to our overall strategy for our future growth. Our senior leadership team’s abilities and knowledge are crucial to our future. Maura has helped immensely in assisting them in pinpointing strengths and opportunities for development, which has led to greater cohesion among our teams and a better focus on priorities. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to any organisation that is looking to develop a high-performance management team.
National Recruitment Federation | Education and Operations Manager
I recently worked with Maura on a workshop for the National Recruitment Federation Skillnet on 'Becoming A Superior People Development Manager'. This programme was personally designed by Maura for the Recruitment Profession. Maura prepared, delivered and provided feedback on the programme in an extremely professional manner, she was very approachable and easy to work with. Maura got the best out of all the managers that attended this programme, she was engaging, very knowledgeable and more than willing to work with each person to ensure the best outcome. The feedback from our participants was simply excellent!
Osborne Recruitment | L&D Programme Manager
Maura is one of our partners in our Leadership Development Programme. Maura is a strong facilitator, she delivers content very well in a highly engaging, thought provoking manner. She encourages the team to really open up, share experiences, thus learning from her & each other. The course content in Superior People Manager was a nice blend of new material & a reminder to the team on importance of leadership qualities such as listening, Emotional intelligence, Team dynamics, Self-care, being present, the differences between Mentoring and Coaching & when to use for high performance.
Maura also ran our DISC profiles, it was enjoyable and very helpful our team to identify their own skills and is at the core of the next stage in our peoples development plans.
We all very much enjoy working with Maura, she has very warm & practical approach, giving real life scenarios, solutions and very tailored to each individual. We look forward to continuing this partnership.
Yala | Operations Director
Becoming A Superior People Development Manager: Maura Byrne (Your Business Smart Coach) Normally, when you put a bunch of recruiters (competitors) into a room together and ask them to discuss how they run their teams, you are met with awkward silences and a definite lack of participation/trust. Maura managed to avoid this totally and hold a two-day training session, full of mutual respect for each other’s ways of doing business and a very high level of interaction. She did this through her passion for her field and also her innate ability to read the energy in a room. I look forward to attending future training sessions with Maura.